Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I am annoying

This morning I stood on (not by)Tam's side with my nose two inches directly in front of her nose until she woke up and I continued to stare. When Tam finally acknowledged me I walked all over her as awkwardly as possible until there was no doubt in my mind that she would not be able to go back to sleep. And then for good measure I stared at her agian and even threw in a "pawing at the covers" like I am a cat or something (strange creatures cats). Sometimes I love being weird.
Tam was not ammused and in fact highly annoyed, especially since her alarm was set to go off 5 minutes later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katester said...

Hey, Dogs! I just tagged you with a meme. Rules and format are included in my recent blog post. Get your paws to work!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Good job Sam, if I was there I would have done the same thing.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home