Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Dog House


Today I was in the "dog house" Last night I peed on Tamara's newly washed comforter and she didn't find it until she was trying to get into bed at which point she blamed it on Sam (teh- hehe). Sam ALWAYS acts guilty, which is good for me I suppose.
Anyway this morning when we got up I asked to go out right away so Tamara let me and Sam outside. Well I got caught up in the moment and instead of doing my buisiness I snooped around and smelled everything. I like doing that.
So when Sam went back inside and Tamara tried to take me in too, I was a little hesitant because I really had to go. But I let Tamara pick me up anyway and then when she went to brush her teeth I took a nice little squat on her second clean comforter.
The end result? I got my face stuffed in it and was crated until Kim got up which ended up being like 3 hours. I might think a little further ahead before I pull something like that again....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Suki, you know better than that. We have been over this before. I miss you and I love you!
Jenni

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home